Thursday 3 May 2012

What's cooking today?

To continue with the new found love & passion of cooking, a friend & I have created a new page on Facebook - "What's cooking today."

This page stemmed from dilemma and seeking ideas to create my 14 day menu and how easy would it be if you were just stuck on what to cook for the day? We all live such busy lifestyles that it would be awesome to be able to grab a recipe in one click!

This Facebook page will include all sorts of recipes, easy ones, more challenging ones and creative meals. We will have them sorted into segments; beef dishes, chicken dishes, fish dishes, vegetarian dishes, desserts etc so I am hoping it will appeal to all palates. 

Be sure to add this page & share with us some cool recipes that you think others will benefit from.

I personally can't wait to see some of these recipes, I will definitely share my attempts and hopefully positive outcomes with you all!

Hit LIKE now...

Love Love 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment