Friday 11 May 2012

Modest Jewels....

As I have mentioned previously, my ultimate goal is to set myself up with a business opportunity that will make me the millions (muhaha). No really, just something that will stay in the family for a while and keep us all busy and entertained. That business venture has yet to surface so in the meantime I have decided on something a little smaller but just as exciting.

Let me introduce to you - "Modest Jewels- Clothing & Accessories for the precious woman". Corny? We thought it was cute... !! (pls excuse shot of business card, best I could get it!)


Modest Jewels is a small online based business where we will try and provide you reasonably priced and stylish clothing. We also stock Islamic headwear, shoes & vintage accessories. Considering that I am an internet shopping junkie, it just felt right. 

This week was the first week we really kicked off. I joined forces with my niece and we are determined to give this a good run for its money. We have been designing styles, meeting suppliers and just preparing everything that is required to run our home business. 

It feels great to be back doing business. Even though it has just taken off, but the adrenalin has definitely kicked in. I have never been a huge fan of marketing, cause usually my skills sold themselves (true!) but I am liking it right now. It is something different for me and I really think this is going to take off!

We have our first open day/session happening on Monday and I can't wait to meet some new ladies. Really, have always been one to help others so am looking forward to styling some of these women and bring out the Jewel in them (get it?).

I am stressing out a little though as I have to ensure that my SAHM duties are also completed, but that is the beauty of working your own hours - I will just have to re-write my routine. That's ok, I have done it gazzillion times this year, one more time won't hurt.

Perhaps our label could be the next on the catwalk...? Anything is possible. Feel free to get your autographs now... They could be famous in the coming years!

Be sure to like our page on Facebook (Modest Jewels) and check out our range. I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway.... Would you like fries with that??

Take it easy and may the jewel be with you!!

Love
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment