Thursday 26 April 2012

Reflection...

Over the past few days, I have done much reflecting. A fair bit has happened so it was time to sit back and really assess what is going on. I mean, yes it is very difficult having to share my time with 3 others but I put pen to paper (well really fingers to keypads) and off I went. Thought about life, what I have achieved, what I have been through. Funny enough, I was revisiting my recent scars that are with me forever; my 2 caesareans and my cholecystecomy and I thought wow, I am getting older! 10 years ago, I would be like pffttt surgery/scars? Nah that won't be happening to me. But I wear them with pride, someone who is a realist living life!


With all this time on my hands, it was time to make life a little more exciting for both myself and family. I mentioned in previously blogs that I will make a list of things I want to personally achieve and give myself that personal direction my brain is acquired to and currently yearns.  I am only publishing it as a motivator to ensure they are achieved so pleased don't judge me. I won't put a timeline on them, as you just don't know what life will throw at us but I am committed to accomplish... 


Here goes (note, in no particular order)...


1. Enrol next semester at OPEN university in order to complete my teaching degree.
2. Learn the Arabic language in detail (reading and writing)
3. Continue to learn and understand my religion in detail and implement all learnings. Mainly through lectures & personal reading materials
4. Start to exercise (walk) to get my back and health where they need to be
5. Ensure I see my friends at least once a month - life is too short!
6. Start planning for baby number 3.... (bahahah, thought I'd throw in a bit of humour)
7. Be an active member of Mr M's school. Actively involve with the PnC and help the school to be a better place for our children
8. Buy the 'family dream home' by end of 2012... We can do it!
9. Lead some sort of non profit organisation to help the less fortunate
10. Continue the search to find the ultimate business adventure
11. Blog more about my cooking experiences and share pics of my wonderful dishes I achieve...


All of this I am hoping to achieve whilst being the super cool mum/wife that I am :) and to love and serve my parents and family to the best I can!!


I can do this, I know I can!!! My motivational pic.






Peace to y'all
M xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment